Director of Field Operations
Summary of Qualifications
- Trains, manages and supervises field personnel on safety program compliance, construction methods and operation of equipment.
- Analysis of project needs including recommendations to improve production methods and equipment performance.
- US Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors Training & Certification
- 30-Hour Occupational Safety & Health Training Course
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER Training & Certification
- Excavation & Confined Space Safety Training
- Hazard Communication & Fall Protection Course Training
- First Aid & CPR Certified
- Pilot Escort Vehicle Operator
- Rigging Fundamentals Training & Certification
Gavin is responsible for ensuring that our field crew(s) are properly staffed, equipped and have access to all of the necessary materials and resources to safely and properly complete our scope of work. Gavin brings over 25 years construction experience and is also responsible for administering the Company’s Safety Program. Prior to joining Catworks, he spent 20 years with a few notable Heavy Civil construction firms in and around Southwest Washington and the Portland Metro Area. His career began as a laborer, graduating to operator, foreman, superintendent and then Project Manager. He is an integral part of our team and his expertise in the field provides CWC the ability to handle the toughest and most complex of projects.
Other Team Members
Mike has worked his entire career in the construction industry. His experience gives Catworks a competitive advantage…
Chief Estimator/Project Manager
David has been working in the construction industry for more than 25 years, serving in a variety of positions…
Join Our Team!
We are actively seeking humble, dedicated, and committed people to join our diverse group. If you feel you meet this criteria, send us your resume or come by our office to fill out an application.